- Chrome - Sold individually
Heavy duty bolt-on aluminum seatpost clamp.
Switching frames doesn’t mean you have to switch posts! Use your old posts without worry with Problem Solver's wide variety of seatpost shims. -100mm long -3mm lip -Alloy Problem Solvers Seatpost Shims are not intended for use with carbon seatposts
$14.00 - $15.00
Giant's Aluminum Replacement Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in your saddle position.
- Sturdy forged alloy construction - Pillar style post design - Compatible with most seat clamps - 350mm length
Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
- Sturdy forged alloy construction - Integrated forged 22mm offset clamp - Micro adjust clamping design - 350mm length
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position.
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
WeThePeople's Team Pivotal seatpost is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and it's 200mm long for plenty of adjustability.
- Strong and simple precision-forged aluminum seatpost - One-bolt clamp design allows for a wide range of saddle angles with infinite intermediate adjustability
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
- 6061 cold forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy clamp - Cold drawn 6061-T6 extruded outer tube and inner shaft - The spring preload is easy to adjust with a single hex wrench, to fit the rider's weight - The slider rests on Teflon bushings, for a smooth, effortless operation - Travel: 40mm
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
- Forged AL-6061 T6 construction - Weight: 295g (27.2mm x 400mm)
- Forged AL-6061 T6 construction - Weight: 270g (27.2mm x 350mm)
The Chester seatpost from Race Face is a durable, no-nonsense post that can take on rock gardens and plenty of rough landings while still leaving bills in your pocket for aprés ride festivities. Features • Seat tube drawn from 6061 Alloy • Proven dual bolt, multi-adjustable head design. • Shot peened for high impact strength & fatigue resistance.
- Retro-looking aero seatpost for road bikes - Aluminum, body with a single bolt head
- A strong, lightweight alloy post, licensed from Pivotal BMX Inc. - Allows seat to be dropped lower than conventional posts - 3D forged 7075 alloy post with internal oval construction for strength - 10mm bolt tightening system, accessed through a slot in Pivotal Seat top (seat sold separately) - 100g (24.5mm) / 258g (27.2mm)
$35.99 - $57.99
WeThePeople's Socket Pivotal seat post is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and comes in the perfect color and size to match your bike. Plus, there's a 17mm socket head built into the bottom of the post for park-side adjustments to your wheels.
TruVativ's 6061-aluminum post lives up to the Hussefelt name, which promises performance, value and the ability to handle what the terrain dishes out. Specifically designed for the rigors of DH and freeride, it’s dependable, super-adjustable, and aggressively styled with bold graphics to match your ride.
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
- Extra long forged 6061 aluminum post allowing maximum height adjustment - 2-bolt micro-adjust clamp - 450mm long - 345g @ 27.2mm
Page 1 of 4 Next page