Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
Chromag's Ranger stem is carved by technical artists using futuristic robot machines for a strong, light, and elegant piece of heavy-duty bike ordnance. Starting at 140g, the Ranger is light yet extremely stiff for positive control at the front end. - CNC machined from premium alloy optimized for strength and fatigue resistance - As light as 140g - 0 degree rise, the way it should be - 31.8 bar clamp
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
Race Face's Ride stem is designed specifically for riders looking for Race Face engineering and quality at a value price point. - Forged and shot peened from 6061 aluminum for high strength and fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Machined logo on bar clamp
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 26.0 Stems - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Fully forged AL-6061-T6 - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Weight: 140g-180g
The RaceFace Atlas is designed to bridge the needs of AM and FR/DH riders: light enough for AM, tough enough for FR and DH, providing the ultimate in versatility. - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
- Stiff, ultra-light, full-composite oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance - 46mm wide alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - Recessed top cap and semi-integrated spacer maximizes stem to steerer contact - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
Stems need to be light, simple, and rock solid. Fizik checked all the boxes with their Cyrano R1 Stem. The Cyrano stem forms an integral part of Fizik's Spine Concept fitting technology. A four-bolt face plate provides excellent torsional stiffness, and the choice of lengths and angles ensures that your perfect fit is out there.
Profile's Aris OS stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Bolt Easton's EC90 SL Stem to your road bike and watch the grams disappear. This ultra-light carbon beauty sports Easton's TaperWall technology to provide the perfect balance of low weight, high strength and stiffness for excellent steering control in all conditions. Plus, Easton's Top Lock and Distributed Stress technologies lock the stem and faceplate together, allowing for a highly rigid interface while minimizing loads on the bolts, making the EC90 SL perfectly safe for carbon bars. What's more, the EC90 SL uses titanium hardware to keep weight to an absolute minimum.
Chromag's BZA 35 stem is strong, light, and burly. Featuring a 35mm bar/stem interface and weighing a perfect 165 grams this stem is light yet extremely stiff for positive control. - CNC profiling - Weight: 165g (50mm length)
Strong, light and elegant. Chromag's longest running stem, the Ranger, has a refined body shape that represents their own advancement in 3D modelling and CNC profiling. The Ranger is stronger and stiffer for today’s increased demands with blended body features to increase performance with a more fluid look. The Ranger evolves with the same physical fundamentals, more flow, and increased strength. Starting at 140g, the Ranger is light yet extremely stiff for positive control at the front end.
Profile's Aris stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot-peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt face plate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Update your road or mountain bike with FSA's Energy Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined aluminum construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt, carbon fiber faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features titanium bolt hardware. The offset steerer clamp provides even clamping pressure on carbon steerer tubes.
- Forged & blasted 2014 alloy for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates ‘stress risers'
$64.99 - $74.99
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Broc Raiford's signature RAFT stem is a classic top load design. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
Cyrano Stem R5: The fi'zi:k stem is designed to form the cockpit when fitted with the Cyrano Handlebar and Seatpost. It is made using a combination of Anticorodal Aluminium. Anticordal is a 6061-series aluminum with a high strength-to-density ratio, this material has the highest level of stiffness. Anticordal also has good fatigue resistance, particularly important in cockpits. The Cyrano Stem is available in a choice of six different lengths ranging from 80mm to 130mm. When combined with the correct choice of Cyrano handlebars, specified according to the Spine Concept system, you can ensure high-performance, long-lasting cockpit with the perfect fit. - Body Material: Aluminium-Anticorodal - Head Material: Aluminium-Anticorodal - Bolts: Stainless Steel - Diameter: 31.8mm - Angle: 7° - Weight: 152 grams (110 mm - 7°)
Chromag's HiFi stem is light and extremely strong for the ultimate control and performance. The HiFi features a blended shape thanks to 3D forging. Chromag contours every surface for human contact and structural optimization. - 3D forging - 200 grams - Low stack height
Chromag's HiFi V2 stem is light and extremely strong for the ultimate control and performance. The HiFi features a blended shape thanks to 3D forging. Chromag contours every surface for human contact and structural optimization. - 3D forging - 175 grams (35mm length) - Low stack height
The Ritchey WCS Trail Stem represents Ritchey's first stem specifically designed for today's 5-6-inch travel trail bikes using wide bars. More than just a beefed-up version of other stems, with the Trail stem we revised the patented C260 clamp to a 220-degree version that fits a wider variety of riser bar bends and still packs a dramatic increase in stiffness and strength over competitor's designs. Using 3D Forged 2014 alloy, the WCS Trail Stem serves up superior strength while remaining lightweight. The extra-wide bar clamp takes stiffness to the next level, fits most riser bars, and ensures plenty of confident control out on the trail. - Material: 3D Forged 2014 alloy - Lengths: 35 - 110mm - Angle: Zero rise - Steerer Height: 45mm - Faceplate Width: 40mm - Steerer: 1-1/8” - Ritchey Blatte finish - 115g (70mm)
- High strength and ultra-low weight combined with a low 40mm stack height make for a great all around stem - Stem is horizontally divided and machined in two pieces, enabling weight to be reduced to the absolute minimum without compromising strength
With its aluminum construction, 4-bolt faceplate and sleek design, Giant's Alloy Stem is a great way to add lightweight strength and a custom fit to your ride.
$33.99 - $34.99
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
Built for all-mountain riding, the new Aeffect Rally 35 stem is a no nonsense workhorse. With increased strength and shorter length options available for modern bike geometry, Aeffect R performs well above its price point…and all of this at a competitive weight.
Page 1 of 6 Next page